Jovkovci is about 7 km far.
The house was built in 1870 and is a perfect
sample of authentic Bulgarian folk architecture of the 19 century. This
year the house has been fully reconstructed - it's original style has been
preserved and all modern facilities have been added. The house is built on
two floors, each one of 85 sq. m.. The first floor includes: entrance hall,
2 rooms /one with fireplace/, a kitchenette, bathroom with WC, pantry,
folkstyle room. The second floor includes: 3 rooms /one with fireplace/,
bathroom with WC, pantry, folkstyle wooden terrace. In the yard there is
roofed area for 2 cars and a summer kitchen with big fireplace; a discrete
outside lightning with photo sensors has been made. There is an orchard
with more than 15 trees.